Theysohn works innovatively.
We want to achieve more together by accepting the challenges of the future and setting the performance of the best as the benchmark for our work.
Co-rotating twin-screw extruder TSK-PCE
With the TSK-PCE co-rotating twin screw extruder, we offer you an exclusive compounder with a horizontally separated process part.
The process part is opened by means of spindle drives and guarantees quick access to the twin screws. This significantly reduces cleaning times, plus the process can be directly sampled due to the exposed screws.
The TSK-PCE is able to process a wide range of recipes. The opening process part is ideal for battery masses, powder coating recipes or adhesives.
- Screw diameter 20 – 130 mm
- Do/Di 1,55 or in high volume design Do/Di 1,83
- Process length up to 70D
- Process part that can be opened completely horizontally
- Quick access to the twin-screws
- Less space required as the screws are removed from above
- Quick cleaning at product change
- Analysing of process performance possible when the process part is open
- Optional with screw core cooling of screw shafts
- Fully intermeshing, self-cleaning, co-rotating screw elements
- Screw rotation speed up to 1200 min (-1)
- Efficient internal water cooling for the extruder barrels, heated by heating cartridges or bronze heating shells, insulated with stainless steel covers
- Comprehensive range of accessories, eg. Side feed, vertical or horizontal degasing unit, cooling unit
- A wide range of accessories, e.g. side-feeders, vertical or horizontal degassing/vent stuffer, barrel cooling unit are available
- Powder coatings
- Food and ingredients application
- Production of additive and color masterbatch
- Cable compounds
- Rubber compounds
- Degassing tasks
- Applications in the area of reactive extrusion
- Health and care
- Other application